MENUS and CUISINE
Great food from sustainable sources is Chef Ric's passion. Review a sampling of what we have to offer. Talk to us about what you love so we can create the perfect menu for you.
Complete Catering Menu
Sample menus to inspire you.
Fall Fusion Wedding | Elegant Winter Night Lounge Wedding | Country Elegance Farm Wedding Feast |
Global Flavors Dinner Party | Drop-In Post Wedding Brunch
Early Summer Golden Garden Party Sit-Down Wedding
A mountaintop mansion, sprawling gardens, and a grown-up treehouse were transformed into a late evening golden dream wedding.
- Deluxe Grass-fed Beef Burgers with NY cheddar, locally smoked bacon, and chipotle aioli
- Portabello Burgers with vegan chipotle aioli and caramelized onions
- Barbecue Hudson Valley Duck Sliders with house red Meanhouse BBQ, caramelized onions
Post-Ceremony Champagne Cocktails
- Mini Fish Taco Cups with avocado aioli and cilantro in blue corn shells
- Maui Poke of Tuna with pineapple, seaweed, and sesame
- Campanelli's Local Jerk Chicken Salad in cucumber cups with pineapple
- Local Baby Arugula with shaved Manchego, toasted sunflower seeds, and truffle vinaigrette
- Hong Kong Flank Steak with roasted onions, shiitakes, and oyster sauce
- Chile Dusted Sea2Table Halibut with poblano pesto crema
- served with roasted new potatoes and grilled asparagus
Southern Belle and Beau Hudson Valley Destination Wedding
Brooklyn artists returned to their Deep South roots with a Hudson Valley riverfront destination wedding.
Reception display of fresh, crispy vegetables and dips, pan blackened string beans with Creole remoulade, and corn cake station with Smithfield ham, quail eggs, and chutney
- Bleu Cheese Stuffed, Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Bright Pumpkin Soup Shots
- Creole Crab Savory Cheesecake in crisp phyllo
- Buttermilk Fried Local Chicken with chile honey
- Crispy Skin Local Pork Shank with red eye gravy
- Hoppin' John Cakes
- Wild Hive Yellow Grits
- Slow Braised Garden Greens
- Cornbread with whipped butter and Hudson Valley honey
Fall Fusion Wedding
An elegant plated sitdown for a couple blending families, cultures, and flavors
Refreshments upon arrival:
- Warm spiced apple cider and cider donuts
- Display of fresh vegetables slices, beet-walnut hummus and yogurt-chutney dip, local eggplant babaganoush, housemade flat bread, stuffed dolmas, and dates.
Passed Hors d'Oeuvre:
- Nicely Spiced Potato Samosas with tangy tamarind sauce
- Chicken Tandoori Skewers with cilantro-mint chutney
- Grass-fed Beef Sliders with NY cheese and chipotle aioli
- Organic Greens Salad with crunchy vegetables and tropical fruit chutney vinaigrette
- Punjabi Style Lamb marinated in the tandoori style with mango chutney and raita
- Slow Roasted Rib Eye with cabernet jus and bleu cheese butter Served with curry roasted cauliflower and Yukon Gold mashed potatoes
Elegant Winter Night Lounge Wedding
A shimmery, snowy December evening in an art gallery with
sparkling cocktails inside and waves of passed hors d'oeuvre.
All vegan and gluten free.
Display: Beet hummus, crisp rice crackers, olives, curried cashews, marinated almonds
- Bamboo cups of Pan Blackened String Beans with Creole remoulade
- Crispy Fried Long Stem Artichokes with vegan lemon aioli
- Sweet Potato Fry Sushi Rolls with soy dipping sauce
- Black Bean Empanadas in Masa with salsa verde
- Potato-Edamame Samosa Balls with chutney
- Quinoa-Tomatillo Stuffed Artichoke Hearts
- Tandoori Tofu Skewers
Country Elegance Farm Wedding Feast
At one of the many gorgeous farms in the Hudson Valley, this city couple got married on a crisp October afternoon, dining on classic comfort food made with seasonal ingredients.
Stationary charcuterie display of smokehouse meats, cheeses, mustard, pickles, artisan breads, pickled vegetables.
- Shaved Local Kale Caesar
- Braised Short Ribs in Hunt Country red wine reduction
- Campanelli's Local Grilled Chicken on the Bone with chimichurri
- Four Cheese Mac n Cheese au gratin
- Balsamic Roasted Farmers' Market Brussels Sprouts
- Garlic-Rosemary Fingerling Roast
- Classic Grean Bean Casserole
Global Flavors Dinner Party
Overlooking the artist colony of Woodstock, NY, we combined flavors from across the globe to make this dinner party a culinary adventure.
Passed Hors d'Oeuvre
- Pulled Pork Sliders with creamy slaw and mustard BBQ
- Brazilian White BBQ Shrimp Skewers with creamy white Bahian BBQ dip
- Lemongrass Marinated Chicken Satay Skewers with Coconut-Peanut Sauce
- Cured Salmon "Lomi Lomi" with red salt and scallions in cucumber cups
- Roasted Beet Salad with Oranges, Chevre, Parsley
- Ropa Vieja signature Cuban style brisket with tomato, red wine, garlic, olives
- Thai BBQ Salmon in an aromatic lime, herb, and garlic sauce, on peanut slaw
- Pan Asian Yum Yum Noodles with smoked tofu
- Summer Snap Pea Salad with shallots and thyme
- Roasted Corn Salad with cilantro and bell peppers
Jane's Ice Cream Sundae Bar and Fresh Fruit Plattersback to top
Drop-In Post Wedding Brunch
The morning after the wedding, it's time to eat again! A simple package that makes it easy to drop by, grab a bite, and head back home.
- House Baked Breakfast Breads: wild blueberry scones, lemon poppyseed muffins, dark chocolate glazed orange breakfast bread
- Assorted Fresh Bagels with Whipped Cream Cheese and Lox
- Rustic Vegetable Frittata with crispy potatoes and caramelized onions
- Southwest Breakfast Burritos with refried beans, Feather Ride Farm scrambled Eggs, Cabot Cheddar, Organic Tomato-Chipotle Salsa, Crema
- Smokehouse Bacon and Sausage
- Bowls of Fresh Whole Fruit
- Fairtrade Organic Coffee, Decaf, and Tea